Coming up next week April 17th-21st:
* While planting vegetables in our preschool garden, the children found worms and have been asking many questions about them. We will talk about worms this week and talk about how they help plants and vegetables grow.
* The children will get to observe real worms in the classroom. We will talk about the characteristics of worms and what worms eat.
* Some activities the students will participate in will include: measuring with worms, counting worms, making worms with play dough, and making patterns with worms.
* We will review letters for the next few weeks.
*This week in our “Second Step” lessons, we will talk about using words to describe a problem. We will review how to calm down and how to invite others to play.
* Books in a baggie are due on Thursdays. However, due to our walking field trip, books will go home on Friday instead.
April 25- pre-K registration evening hours 4-7pm
April 26-27- pre-K registration day hours, walking field trip to the library.
April 28- reptile visit
**You do not need to register your child for Kindergarten because they are already enrolled in our district.**
* It is important that we have a full set of extra clothes to keep here, please send in weather appropriate clothes to keep in your child’s cubbie.
*Please send in a water bottle labeled with your child’s name every day. The children will bring these water bottles outside during our recess.
*Please make sure your child has a blanket for nap time. We only have a few extra blankets and it is chilly in our class during that time.
Contact information: e-mail:email@example.com
Phone: 625-6600 ext. 3005Thank you for your commitment to your child’s education!